Let us go through the information provided step by step
- Combust Jupiter
- 11th House – Conjunction of Jupiter-Sun-Mars-Ketu
- Aries Ascendant
The 11th House of Aries Ascendant is Aquarius and the planetary conjunction is placed in this house.
There is no denying that a combust planet does lose a lot of its abilities. This is true for Jupiter also as it is one of the most auspicious planets in astrology.
The Sun undermines the abilities of the planet owing to its close proximity. This also plays out in the houses controlled by the planet. The Planet, in this case, is Jupiter (Ruler of Sagittarius & Pisces Zodiac)
For an Aries Ascendant(Kalpurush Kundali), Jupiter Controls the 9th House(Sagittarius Zodiac) and 12th House(Pisces Zodiac)
Now let us come at some of the observations:
- The individual will have some issues linked to long-distance travel, managing finances, and higher education
- With the conjunction of Ketu, there are chances of actions preceding thoughts
- The placement of Saturn will be crucial for getting beneficial results as this house will be one of the defining houses in the individual’s life(Saturn Rules the Aquarius Zodiac in which the Conjunction is happening)
- The relative placement of Mars with respect to Ketu can strengthen or weaken the conjunction. A Ketu at a higher degree to Mars will help the individual
- Rahu Placement in the 5th House can lead to the pursuit of many endeavors that can either lead nowhere or lead to heartbreaks
- The individual can be inclined to a life of service that may not seem attractive or rewarding initially
Despite having said this, the placement and strength of Jupiter in the Navamsa will be also essential. A strong Jupiter in the D9 chart can lead to amelioration of some of the downsides.
Hope this helps