It is very important to get the right guidance as many retail investors are turning towards the equity market to gain returns and beat inflation as interest on small savings is at best nominal.
Questions for a New Investor:
For any new investor, the following list of questions are essential to be asked before deploying their capital:
- What is the stock market?
- Why is it the preferred way to raise and invest money?
- What are the challenges associated with it?
- What is the best possible way to pick good stocks?
Popular Apps for Learning:
After going through many apps, including the list below, I have found none to be very comprehensive (Link)
Good Online Content for Stock Market Investing:
I am sharing a list of content that can help any individual to graduate from a novice investor to an expert one. Some of the courses may be paid after completing the basic/beginner level.
The list is as follows:
- The web version of Varsity by Zerodha (Detailed understanding with modules) (Link)
- Investopedia (Understanding stock market definitions with examples) (Link)
- Share Market Basics by Karvy (Link)
- Things to know about Indian Share Market by Angel Broking (Link)
- Basics of Share Market Explained by Kotak Securities(Link)
- YouTube Channel – CA Rachana Phadke Ranade (Link)
- YouTube Channel – Kundan Kishore (Link)
Hope you find this helpful. Do share and subscribe if it has been able to bring clarity with regards to investing
Leave a Reply