This is a very interesting question
Prior to answering it, let us first summarize the information provided
- Capricorn Ascendant
- Jupiter Mahadasha
- Jupiter-Saturn placed in the first house
From this, a few things can be stated outrightly
- Jupiter’s sign of debilitation is Capricorn but owing to the presence of Saturn in the same house, the debilitation is nullified
- Jupiter controls the 12th House(Zodiac of Sagittarius) & 3rd House(Zodiac of Pisces). Owing to this, both these houses will be activated during the Jupiter Mahadasha.
- Saturn controls the 1st House(Zodiac of Capricorn) and 2nd(Zodiac of Aquarius)
- As the lord of 2, 3, 12 house are placed in the 1st house, the individual will be able to move out of their home, city, state or country for some long term projects based on their previous performance
- The placement & strength of Venus, which is the lord of 5th house(Zodiac of Taurus) linked to Talent and 10th House(Zodiac of Libra) will decide the overall outcome of the opportunities created during Jupiter Mahadasha
Hope this is helpful
You can follow my blog for reading more content linked to astrology and other topics.