As an individual, it is pretty normal to get attracted to the opposite or same sex, depending on your orientation
Having said this, there has to be some distinction that needs to be made
- Is liking someone equal to loving the person?
- Is the person’s mind attracting you or their body?
- Can you discriminate between emotions and infatuation?
The questions might seem daunting or confusing or utterly useless but there are few things that are a given
- At the age of 19, you are just out of your teenage where everything looks rosy
- Hormones and a curious mind decide your actions
- Peer pressure & opinions shapes mindset versus reality
Considering this, it is better to take time and try to understand yourself. The juncture at which you are is critical that can impact you and associated people.
Think before you actUnknown
Hope this helps