Hope you are doing good and it is an interesting question
It takes a lot of courage to like someone, and more of it in order to share it with someone.
Having said that, we normally share our love life with
- Someone Close
- Someone we trust
- Someone who can keep a secret
Now coming to your query,
I told my friend about my crush and he is blackmailing me that he will tell my mom. What should I do?Query from an individual
From the query, it seems that your friend is either an acquaintance – who you felt trustworthy but was actually looking out for their own
Considering this, it is always best to speak the truth and never succumb to pressure or coercion.
I would state the following steps can help:
- Talk to your mother at the earliest. Your mother will always look out for your interest and it is better she hears from you before your friend creates a mole hill out of nothing
- If your mother disagrees with your choice, better break off any connection with your crush. Parents have experience in understanding and gauging situations
- Break all contact with your blackmailing ‘friend’ at the earliest
- Have a filter for friend selection in the future
- Never share everything with someone who you know for a short duration
Hope this helps
You can read some experiences on my blog
Also, if you are planning to date someone, this book might help.
Leave a Reply