Let us look at the performance of the Indian stock market in the last
- One Month (Lower by ~5%)
- Six Months (Lower by ~8%)
- 12 Months (Lower by ~8.5%)
Here it is important to note that the market has seen the following in the past 1year
- Rate Hike (Federal Reserve and RBI) with more to come
- Inflationary Pressure
- The rise in Commodity Prices
- Supply Chain Disruption (first due to Covid-19 and then Ukraine-Russia War)
- Covid-Zero Policy in China
These instances are important to note as they are not some minor instances but conditions that are set to define the coming decade. Despite this, Global Markets and especially the Indian Markets have been resilient partially due to the soundness of the underlying business and partially due to the optimism that gathered momentum after the third wave of Covid-19.
Considering this, it is best to stay invested and use dips as buying opportunity in the Indian Stock Market. The Indian Growth Story is slowly but surely unveiling itself.
Be a part of the journey and grow your wealth accordingly.
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog or Facebook page on investing to get insight into other stocks.