Let us first list down the information shared with us
- Rahu in the 2nd House (Zodiac of Gemini)
- Ketu in the 8th House (Zodiac of Sagittarius)
Based on the information provided, the Ascendant is Taurus (Ruled by Venus).
For a Taurus Ascendant, the second house is the Zodiac of Gemini ruled by the planet, Mercury. Mercury is the signifier of intellect, communication, and business acumen.
Now, coming to the next part of the question, Placement of Rahu in the 2nd House (Gemini Zodiac).
Rahu’s placement is an opportunity as well as a challenge as
- Rahu is meant to dictate the present life direction of an individual
- As the 2nd house that stands for wealth creation through self-effort, speech, and family value — Rahu plays a pivotal role in how the individual is able to balance their speech to achieve their goals.
Accordingly, the following observations can be made
- The placement of Rahu in the 2nd House makes the individual a sweet talker who can navigate through difficult situations without much challenge
- Rahu is able to spot opportunities in challenges and is able to capitalize on them monetarily for their own benefit
- Rahu, without benefic aspects, can provoke an individual to take shortcuts to reach their goals
- Placement of Mercury and aspects on Rahu-Ketu become crucial for determining the final outcome
- Ketu’s placement in the 8th house makes life after marriage a little challenging as the individual takes more interest in activities linked to the 2nd house (wealth creation linked activities etc.)
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog for getting further insights.
Leave a Reply