A conjunction of planets, in general, depends on the
- Planets involved
- Zodiac in which it is placed
- The separation between the planets
As we are aware that 6, 8, 12 houses in any individual’s chart represent the dushthana houses. These houses give formidable challenges during the initial part of life but as time goes by, the individual is able to master them and overcome any curve ball thrown at them.
Also, as per Kalpurush Kundali, the 8th house is represented by the Scorpio Zodiac. This house is ruled by Mars. The 8th House represents – sudden events in life, life after marriage especially joint assets, relationship with your inlaws, etc.
Jupiter is the most auspicious benefic planet as per Vedic Astrology. Jupiter can boost positive or mellow down negative outcomes if any in our horoscope. Jupiter is the ruler of the Zodiac of Sagittarius and Pisces. Moon through the Zodiac of Cancer controls the 4th house as Kalpurush Kundali. Moon represents our emotions and our mother.
Now coming to the question,
What does the Moon and Jupiter conjunction in the 8th house mean?
From the stated placement and other details mentioned above, the following observations can be made:
- Jupiter-Moon share an excellent equation and their conjunction gives rise to Gajkesari Yog, which makes an individual skillful in handling their emotions to achieve their goals in life
- Placement of the Conjunction in the 8th House (house of sudden upheavals), dents the overall positive impact of the combine
- Moon is debilitated in Scorpio and owing to the 8th house being Scorpio due to Kalpurush Kundali, the individual might face sudden mood fluctuations owing to developments beyond their control
- The presence of Jupiter mellows the overall emotional fluctuation
- Meditation on a daily basis can be a panacea for downsides owing to this placement
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog for getting further insights.