Indus Towers Limited is formed by the merger of Bharti Infratel Limited and Indus Towers.
This combined strength makes Indus one of the largest telecom tower companies in the world with over 189,392 towers and 339,435 co-locations (as of 30th September 2022) and a nationwide presence covering all 22 telecom circles.
The following image shows the customers(Telecommunication Service Providers) who utilize the services of Indus Towers.
The Company is committed to truly living its credo of Putting India First and Connecting Lives Across the Nation.
The stock of Indus Towers has been having an overhang owing to the association with Vodafone Idea
In the past year, the stock has been hammered with a loss of capital for investors. The same is true for Vodafone idea
The real turnaround for the stock can come in the following ways
- Infusion of capital (Equity and/or Debt Fund Raising)
- Strategic Tie-up with one of the FAANG players for 5G, Cloud, and Enterprise services
- Management striking a deal with Smartphone OEMs for selling bundled plans
- Innovative Plans in the Prepaid segment to undercut Jio and Airtel
- Using the Government’s Equity presence to leverage for partnership with BSNL/MTNL
One or most of these steps in combination can really rerate the stock
This can unlock the value in the 2023–2025 phase.
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog or Facebook page on investing for getting insight into other stocks.
Leave a Reply