This is a good question considering the point that Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn. As per Kalpurush Kundli, Capricorn Zodiac is the original 10th House ruled by Saturn.
Jupiter in one of the most benefic planets in Astrology. Its importance can be signified as follows:
- Jupiter is the significator of wealth/finance, learning, and Children
- Jupiter is the significator of the Husband in the lady’s horoscope
- Jupiter is one of the most benefic planets that has a 5th, 7th, and 9th aspect
As per Kalpurush Kundli, the 4th house is the Zodiac of Cancer (ruled by Moon). 4th House represents – Home, Mother/Motherland, Happiness
Now, placement of the house lord(Saturn) with Jupiter in Capricorn, nullifies the debilitation
Placement of Jupiter-Saturn in the 4th house which is Capricorn for the Libra Ascendant can have the possible outcome:
- Jupiter by its inherent nature is a benefic planet and tries to expand for increasing the attributes linked to the house
- Saturn by its inherent nature is a malefic/karmic planet and tries to restrict/limit the attributes linked to the house
- The combination of Jupiter-Saturn leads to an increase in prospects of the house only by sheer hard work
- As Saturn & Jupiter aspect the 10th house, the individual will grow in their professional life slowly but steadily
- The individual will get happiness regarding owning their home or vehicle in the later part of life (also dependent on the strength of Jupiter v/s Saturn in the conjunction)
- If any benefic or malefic aspects are on the house(4th house), the outcome can be amplified or subdued
Hope you find this helpful. Do share and subscribe if it has been able to bring clarity with regards to understanding astrology.