As per Kalpurush Kundli, Capricorn Zodiac is the original 10th House ruled by Saturn.
As per Kalpurush Kundli, the 4th house is the Zodiac of Cancer (ruled by Moon). 4th House represents – Home, Mother/Motherland, Happiness
Placement of Saturn in the 4th house which is Capricorn for the Libra Ascendant can have the possible outcome:
- Saturn is a cold planet and its placement in the house of cancer can make it tricky for the individual. They might have an okay to a decent relationship with their mother
- Saturn by its inherent nature is a malefic/karmic planet and tries to restrict/limit the attributes linked to the house. Also, the individual will get happiness regarding owning their home or vehicle in the later part of life (past the age of 30)
- As Saturn aspects the 6th house(3rd Aspect), the individual will be able to overcome enemies/opponents and also disease in due course of time
- As Saturn aspects the 10th house(7th Aspect), the individual will grow in their professional life slowly but steadily
- As Saturn aspects, the Ascendant – 1st house(10th Aspect), the individual will have some apprehensions & timidity while dealing with things related to their home or country. They will prefer to avoid them
- If any benefic or malefic aspects are on the house(4th house), the outcome can be amplified or subdued
- The degree placement of Saturn in Capricorn will be also essential
Hope you find this helpful. Do share and subscribe if it has been able to bring clarity with regards to understanding astrology.