What does Planet Mars signify in Astrology?
Mars (ruler of Zodiac Aries & Scorpio) is a significator for activities like being in the field
- Engineering (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, etc.)
- Medical (Surgery)
- Mining & Oil Exploration
Which planet is the significator for becoming a doctor/surgeon?
For becoming a doctor/surgeon, the placement of Mars is also important
- Mars in 6th, 8th, 12th can show someone who is a physician/doctor/surgeon
- Placement of Mars in the Nakshatra of Ketu can also show a surgeon
- Placement of Mars as 10th or 5th house lord in 8th house can show a surgeon
Other placements which aid the quest for becoming a doctor/surgeon?
Other than this, the placement of planets like the Sun, Moon, Ketu, and Venus is also important for someone to do good in the medical field
- Placement of Sun in 6th House
- Placement of Ketu in the 6th or 8th House
- Placement of Moon in the 8th house
- Placement of Venus in conjunction with Mars or Aspected by Mars
Hope you find this helpful. Do share and subscribe if it has been able to bring clarity with regards to understanding astrology.
Leave a Reply