Which planet is the significator for conceiving children?
The planet Jupiter is the karaka(significator) of the fifth house. The fifth house provides the happiness regarding children.
Debilitation, retrograde or combustion of Jupiter in the chart can cause complications regarding children.
Also, according to the Kalpurush Kundali, the 5th House is Leo Zodiac and the ruler of it is sun. As Leo stands for creativity, children are part of the ‘creative’ aspect of reproduction.
Considering this, the placement of Sun, Jupiter and the 5th House Lord in the horoscope is crucial for any individual to have children and not face any complications (during conceiving or during birth).
Which planets and their planetary position signify difficulty in conceiving children or during child birth?
To answer this, we need to look into the malefics in astrology. The following planets are considered mild to severely malefic
- Sun (Mild Malefic)
- Rahu-Ketu (Malefic)
- Mars (Malefic)
- Saturn (Malefic)
The following situations can lead to difficulty during conceiving or during birth:
- Combustion of 5th house Lord in the horoscope owing to proximity to the Sun
- Placement of Sun in the 5th house will delay but not deny children. Sun’s placement destroys the significance of the house
- Placement of Mars, Rahu, Ketu in the 5th House can lead to scenarios like
- Premature Birth
- Issues with Conception (Infertility etc.)
- Surgery during Birth (Like C-Section etc.)
- Placement of Saturn in the 5th House will delay child birth (mostly to the 30-40 age window)
- Aspect of Malefics on 5th house can leading to complications regarding child birth
- Placement of 5th House Lord in strong conjunction with Rahu or Ketu can completely deny children (as this is a Karmic Placement)
- Placement of 5th House Lord in strong conjunction with Mars and/or Saturn can lead to complications regarding child birth
- Placement of 5th house Lord in Dusthana(Evil) houses – 6th, 8th, 12th can lead to issues
- Sixth house represents obstacles and diseases
- Eights house is representative of death and destruction
- Twelfth house represents loss, unnecessary expenditure etc
As 5th house also represents our past life deeds, the attributes of children can also be seen through it.
Hope you find this helpful. Do share and subscribe if it has been able to bring clarity with regards to understanding astrology.