New Fund Offers(NFOs) are launched by Mutual Funds in order to garner subscribers. It may consist of existing or new Fund Managers from the Fund House.
In order to tap into the burgeoning investor-based, new NFOs that are being launched by keeping the themes under focus or the Index of a theme under focus.
The following are the NFOs that are currently available(Jan 2022) for a subscription to Indian Investors which are meant to track the index:
These are the Mutual Fund NFOs that are already listed and it is meant to address – Equity, Debt, Equity-Debt Mix, Index, etc.
These are the other Mutual Fund NFOs that are also available for investors that try to tap into the commodities market also in order to hedge the uncertainty that has risen owing to the high crude oil prices, Covid 19 (Omicron Strain) among others.
While deciding to subscribe for an NFO, please focus on the following:
- The theme of the NFO
- Fund Manager and his track record
- The portfolio spread of the suggested NFO
- Expense Ratio (Charges the Asset Management Company Charges for managing your money)
- Peer Comparison (if such schemes with other AMC exist)
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog or Facebook page on investing for getting insight into other stocks.
- Navi MF’s NFO: Make money from HDFC Bank, SBI, ICICI, Kotak, and other bank’s performance – Check details
- New Fund Offers, NFO, Best NFO, NFO Mutual Fund, NFO MF, New NFO, New Fund Listings
- New Fund Offer | Mutual Funds in India | Equity Mutual Funds
- What Is NFO In Mutual Funds? Does It Make Sense To Invest In NFO?
Leave a Reply