Let us list down the details
- Scorpio Ascendant
- Venus is placed in the 10th house
- Jupiter is aspecting Venus
We know that Jupiter has three aspects – 5th, 7th, and 9th. As the placement of Jupiter is unclear, we will take that Jupiter is placed in the 4th house and aspecting Venus with the 7th Aspect.
Now coming to the basics about the Scorpio Ascendant chart under the following stated data:
- The 7th House of the Scorpio Ascendant is Taurus Zodiac/Vrishab Rashi ruled by Venus.
- For the Scorpio Ascendant, Venus rules the 7th House(Taurus Zodiac) & 12th House(Libra Zodiac)
- Venus is placed in the 10th House (Leo Zodiac ruled by Sun)
- Jupiter Rules 2nd House (Sagittarius Zodiac) & 5th House(Pisces Zodiac)
- Jupiter is placed in the 4th House which is the Aquarius Zodiac ruled by Saturn
We can make the following observation from this:
- The individual will be able to work in the area of financial audit either in an MNC or for the government
- Over a period of time, the individual can choose to move overseas or work in a consultancy position for overseas clients
- The individual has a possibility of meeting their partner from a similar field or in their workplace
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog for getting further insights.