Virgo, like Capricorn, is one of the most industrious zodiac signs. Individuals linked to them are workaholics and perfectionists. When given a chance between facing a real-world challenge and work, they would prefer to bury themselves in work. Despite this, Virgos are reliable and value time and effort. They believe in giving and getting due for the effort put into an activity. Owing to their workaholic nature, they might come across as a bit cold. This is quite contrary to the fact.
Now, coming to the question. Here, Sun-Mercury-Rahu is placed in the 8th house. Let us list the information provided
- Virgo Ascendant (Ruler: Mercury)
- Sun-Rahu-Mercury Conjunction in the 8th House (Aries Zodiac, Ruler: Mars)
From the information provided, we can see that,
- Lord of 12th House, Leo Zodiac, Sun is placed in the 8th House
- Lord of 1st(Virgo Zodiac) and 10th House(Gemini Zodiac), Mercury is placed in the 10th House
- Rahu, a shadow planet is placed along with Sun-Mercury
The following observation can be accordingly made:
- As the planet/ruler of the 12th house switches its position to the 8th house, it leads to the formation of Vipreet Raj Yoga where an individual is able to benefit during the bad phase of people linked to him/her
- As lord of the profession, Mercury is in the 8th house, and the individual is well suited for performing research or investigative work rather than routine mundane work
- The presence of Rahu in the mix allows the individual to have insights that might be lacking in many of their peers
Having said this, the placement of Mars rules Aries Zodiac is essential. Also, if there is any benefic (Jupiter/Venus/Moon) or malefic(saturn) aspect on the 8th House or on Mars can change the outcome linked to the house.
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog for getting further insights.
Leave a Reply