The stock Market in India has corrected by about ~11% since February 2022 when the Ukraine Russia War Began.
For determining the outlook for the second half, the following things will have to be considered
- Inflation value in Developed and Developing Economies
- Quantum & Frequency of Interest Rate Hike by the Central Bank around the world
- The outcome of the Ukraine-Russia War
- Normalization of the Semiconductor Supply Chain
- Cooling of Commodity prices especially palm oil, crude oil, etc.
Stay invested in quality companies and ride the wave of uncertainty
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog or Facebook page on investing for getting insight into other stocks.