The stock Market in India has corrected by about ~11% since February 2022 when the Ukraine Russia War Began.
For determining the outlook for the second half, the following things will have to be considered
- Inflation value in Developed and Developing Economies
- Quantum & Frequency of Interest Rate Hike by the Central Bank around the world
- The outcome of the Ukraine-Russia War
- Normalization of the Semiconductor Supply Chain
- Cooling of Commodity prices especially palm oil, crude oil, etc.
Stay invested in quality companies and ride the wave of uncertainty
Hope this helps