Let us first list down the details provided
- Gemini Ascendant
- Mars-Saturn Conjunction in the 9th House
From the generic Vedic astrology chart shown above, we can observe the following
- The 9th House for the Gemini Ascendant is Aquarius ruled by Saturn
- Saturn rules the 8th house(Capricorn) & 9th House (Aquarius)
- 8th House is linked to life after marriage, in-laws, sudden ups-downs in life, surgery, etc.
- 9th House is linked to luck, higher education, teachers, etc.
- Mars rules the 6th house(Scorpio) & 11th House (Aries)
- 6th House is linked to service, obstacles in life, debt, etc.
- 11th House is linked to the hopes and wishes in one’s life
Based on this, the following can be stated
- Placement of the 6th & 11th Lord (Mars) in the 9th House indicates that the hopes and wishes of the individual can be fructified through luck garnered via service to the society on the whole
- The placement of Saturn in Aquarius gives perspective to Mars for achieving life goals
- As the 8th house is linked to the 9th house (through the lordship of Saturn), the individual will face a new challenge at every turn but it will be something that they will be able to overcome through resilience and patience
- The individual should be open to views from teachers and elders
Having said this, the strength of conjunction, nature of the planets(direct/retrograde), and degree of placement will be also crucial. Also, if Jupiter(Lord of the 7th & 10th house) aspects the 9th house then the individual will see accelerated results especially post marriage.
Hope this helps
You can follow my blog for getting further insights.
Leave a Reply